A thing I used to do was write blog posts full of links I’d found interesting in the past week or so. Twitter and Pinboard mostly ate that content, but for old times sake I thought I’d go back through some things I’d saved and see if there was anything useful.
- How to know if where you live is “up and coming”
- JPEGtran, a command whose man page is essentially a handy cheat sheet of the operations it’s possible to perform losslessly on a JPEG file.
- Exponential growth over time
- Croquet, associated with drinking, gambling and licentious behaviour in the 1900s
- Saracens, Vice, Bathstore. A match made in heaven.
- Some commonalities of behaviour and thought patterns among mass shooters
There, that was easy.