With no apologies to Lady Sovereign, Everybody get random!
- Finance and trade under Edward III - The London lay subsidy of 1332
- Tea Buddy settle those “I’m *always* making you tea” arguments once and for all. (via wy-erd)
- The headphones theory: “That’s why English youth so unanimously took to techno. Even the “bangin’” sounds of the Prodigy could easily be developed with the volume set low—or better yet, on headphones.”
- Nice looking paper notebook/journals2(I’m still addicted to Moleskine though)
- Looking at the Adventure Game Studio reminds me that I’m woefully behind in actually delivering on a promise.
- Toward Lowering the Load on Root DNS Servers
- Peer Production of Internet Governance
- Ask me how I became a pirate
- Aquaintances 2 looks like a handy feedreader, one to keep an eye on.
This is a list of things I was interested in but was unable to cluster with enough other links to create something that would stand on its own.
Posted on May 13, 2005 at 10:00